�Edward is old fashioned. Nowadays, everyone just goes around screwing everyone for no reason. I guess Edward doesn�t really want to sort of cheapen his relationship with Bella, even though she�s pushing him to go all the way,� Pattinson tells the site.
�He�s got this certain idea of how it should go with the love of his life. He wants to do it right and not just follow his base instincts. I guess I�m a bit old fashioned in that way as well.�
Pattinson also discusses how kissing Kristen Stewart felt different during the filming of Eclipse.
�Kissing felt a little bit more natural in Eclipse, even if there was plenty of it,� says the actor.
�In New Moon and Twilight it was always like, �Oh, I�m gonna kill you if I kiss you� or something. It was always kind of odd. But, in this one, they both understand their situation a lot more, which makes it easier. It�s the first time Kristen and I have been able to just act like a normal couple.�
Gossipcop
No comments:
Post a Comment