Tuesday, June 8, 2010

'Abduction' Star Lily Collins Is Psyched About Her Summer Plans: 'Three Months With Taylor Lautner'!

A couple of years ago you may not have known this 21 year old, but Lily Collins is making a name for herself. She�s worked with A-listers such as Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw in �The Blind Side," and has just wrapped up filming �Priest� with Stephen Moyer and Cam Gigandet. Now you�ll be able to find this beautiful starlet acting alongside Taylor Lautner as his love interest in their upcoming action thriller, �Abduction.�




At the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, Lily gave us a little taste of what she�ll be up to in the upcoming months. �Three months of hanging out with Taylor,� she explained, while sarcastically adding, �I don�t know what I�m going to do.� Seems like her summer will be far from boring, and we�re pretty jealous.
But when you�re shooting a film with one of the hottest stars of the �Twilight� saga whose known for his rock hard abs and bursting biceps, you know that fans will be asking if they can expect to see him shirltess. Lily candidly confessed, �I�m sure they�ll work out something to make sure that he does at some point... which I�m sure everybody would totally hate, right?�

No objections to a shirtless Lautner, but we�re more excited to see these two on screen together. In fact, according to Lily, they already have a good relationship. �Oh yeah, we�re friends," she concluded.

Thanks MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment