Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Taylor Lautner's Prep For 'Abduction' Includes: Training For Fights, Motorcycles And Bodies Of Water
We�re all familiar with the amount of training that went into sculpting Taylor Lautner�s heavenly body for the �Twilight Saga,� but you may not know that Taylor is hitting the gym once again in preparation for his upcoming role in �Abduction.�
But this time around, he doesn�t need to gain more muscle � instead he�s using his workouts to help him in other aspects of the movie, which will be full of action and stunts. "I did boxing training for a couple months," he told MTV News during the "Eclipse" junket. "Now I'm into the fight training, motorcycle, I think when I get to Pittsburgh, do a little swimming training. It's all around. It's going to be a lot of fun."
So does this mean that we�ll be seeing more of Taylor�s tight abs? Well Lily Collins, his co-star, recently told MTV News that she certainly seems to think so, while teasing, �everyone would totally hate [seeing his abs], right?� We�ll have to wait and see!
But joking aside, Taylor is quick to clarify that the most central part of �Abduction� is the great story. �I love action, but most important is the story,� he explained adding, �and the story behind this action thriller is amazing.
So what�s the highly anticipated plot? �Abduction� tells the story of a young man, who sets out to find his birth-parents after stumbling upon his baby picture on a missing-person�s website. But he soon finds himself caught in a world of action, spies, and stunts.
Not only does the film have a great story, but Taylor is so happy to be working with great talent. �We got [director] John Singleton behind us. ... I'm so thankful we're getting a cast like that�.
Source: MTV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment