I just popped on TeamPattinsonUK and a poster has said she�s got Empire Magazine and there�s an interview with Weisz where she says that �Unbound Captives is definitely going ahead�. I popped over to the corner shop but they�ve sold their only issue (bummer) and it�s too late to text the poster from TeamPattinson (it�s 10.30pm here), so not sure when the interview took place.
Empire Mag is usually pretty good with info, it�s the leading film mag in Britain. It�s not up online yet, but I�ll see if I can get a copy tomorrow.
Here�s a preview from Empire Online :
Rachel Weisz Inteview
Prepare your longing sighs now, gentlemen, as she�s just as charming, delightful and intelligent as you�d expect her to be � i.e. very. Damon Wise talks to the Brothers Bloom star about playing Blanche Du Bois on stage, the Jackie O movie she�s working on with her husband, Darren Aronofsky, and the disappearance of decent drama in Hollywood.
via robertpattinson
No comments:
Post a Comment