ANNA Kendrick is �so relieved� that she gets to escape the Twilight hype.
The actress � who reprises her role as one of Bella�s teen pals in the third Twilight movie Eclipse � says she�s glad she doesn�t have to deal with any of the hysteria endured by Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
�I�m so relieved,� she says. �I get to be in Twilight and that�s it. I get to be in it and be a part of it but I get to leave the house and live a normal life.
�I feel like I�m living this strange double-life because when I go home I get to do the same things I always have. I know that�s not the case for Robert or Kristen and I know that�s hard for them.�
Anna recently revealed that she wants to learn how to play pool.
�I really want to learn to play pool,� she said. �I don�t want to be one of those chicks in a bar that you know, needs her boyfriend to set up a shot for her. So that�s a life goal for me.�
source
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment