Saturday, July 3, 2010

Charlie Bewley on Rob: "His Music Is Really Important To Him"

Charlie Bewley recently talked to OK! magazine, about working with Rob on the Twilight films:

Photobucket

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are the main stars - how did they make you feel welcome on set?
I don�t think it was really their job to make us feel comfortable. At the end of the day we are all actors, it wasn�t like there was some sort of initiation process. They are obviously under a massive amount of pressure and to have this new family of Volturi step on set and become part of this thing, it was probably more nerve-racking for them! I loved talking to Kristen, though - she�s a very deep, intelligent person and Rob reminds me of a lot of people I know from home. He talked to me about his friends back home getting recording contracts. His music is really important to him but with 12-13 hour days there�s not much time for that. I�ve heard him play and he�s good.
Read the rest where he mentions filming in Italy and a lot more!
 
Source: 4tnz | robertpattinsonnews

No comments:

Post a Comment