Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jack Huston and Details Magazine

Photobucket

Jack Huston plays Royce King II in Eclipse, Rosalie�s evil fiance in her flashback. I don�t know about you guys, but for some reason it is MORE unforgiving to be a bad human in the Twilight series than to be a bad vampire! Jack talks to Details Magazine about Twilight, his upcoming Scorsese film, and his girlfriend Cat Deeley. Click the image above to enlarge.


On auditioning for Twilight: I auditioned for another part � a newborn vampire�and kind of shocked the producers. I acted like a junkie. I hadn�t slept the night before and had drunk lots of coffee. Everyone was like, �Um a little too edgy.� But they liked me enough to offer me this part instead.�

on Boardwalk Empire: �Martin Scorsese shot the pilot, and it�s going to look like a Scorsese movie. It takes place in Atlantic City during the 1920s, in the early days of organized crime. I can�t reveal too much.�

On dating Cat Deely: �She gets recognized when we go out, not me. It�s like that scene from Forgetting Sarah Marshall��Hey Lurch! Get out of the picture.��

Read the rest of the article here
 
twilightish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment