1. He Doesn�t Get Pattinson�s Appeal
Admitting that he was not a fan of Twilight before joining the cast, Bewley, 29, says that he also didn�t �understand� everyone�s attraction to Robert Pattinson. �I had my acting teacher and all the girls around me just swooning on this English dude in this film,� says Bewley. �I was like, �He�s not that good looking. What are you talking about? He is white and he�s got funny hair.� �
2. He Grew up on a Farm
Pre-vampire, Bewley was a country boy, helping out on his parents� farm. The future screen star had no problem feeding animals or stacking hay bales. But the one job he hated: �Mucking out a hens� shed. That�s a fun job,� he jokes. �You only do that when you really want something out of your mom.�
3. He�s an Adrenaline Junkie
Bewley has tried everything from leaping out of planes to jumping into glacial rivers. �It was a wonderful adventure,� he says. �I just like to keep savvy. Get close to death or sort of understand what it is. You feel more alive when you�re doing that.
4. He Studied Business in School
Knowing that his father, a sock and lingerie salesman, had wanted his son to follow in his footsteps, Bewley decided to travel to France to study business. Soon after, he got a job selling stripper polls in London. �I can�t remember at exactly at what point I sort of pulled away from that whole thing, but it just never resonated within me that that was something that I wanted to do,� he says.
5. He Runs Marathons
After competing in three half-marathons and one Ironman competition, Bewley is about to take it to the next level. �I�m going to try and do a 100-mile marathon in October,� he says. You have to [finish] it in a day so we�ll see if I can do it.�
team-twilight via bellasdiary
No comments:
Post a Comment