Robert Pattinson doesn't believe he's a natural at charming the girls.
Despite his growing army of admirers, the Twilight star reveals that, like his Twilight character Edward, he's not comfortable with expressing his emotions.
�I do bear some similarities [to Edward] in the sense that I'm not good at romance,' says R-Pattz.
'I lack basic finesse.'
Edward abandon s Bella without explanation in The Twilight Saga: New Moon because he thinks it's best for her safety.
Robert, 24, admits he has had a similar experience.
�It's happened to me in the past where I've broken up with a girl because I just didn't think it was going to work out between us,' he admits.
�And I've been dumped without explanation as well.'
Robert Pattinson made his relationship with Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart public in February.
Read about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's love story in Teen Now Special Twilight Issue - on sale now!
Robert Pattinson amd Kristen Stewart star in The Twilight Saga:Eclipse, released on 9 July 2010.
nowmagazine via source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment