Robert Pattinson talks Kristen Stewart as vampire in �Breaking Dawn.� According to Breakingdawnmovie.org, Twilight Saga superstar Robert Pattinson recently gave an interview about the upcoming �Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn� movie,and revealed that he can�t wait for his co-star Kristen Stewart to become a vampire in the new film because she�s always busting his chops about all the complaining he does on set in regards to the makeup and contact lenses that he has to wear.
He stated, �I like the idea� he says. �I�ve been complaining so much about the makeup and contact lenses, and she�s like, �You�re so pathetic, why can�t you get used to it?� so I can finally be like, �Now you know what it�s like. You�re going to be in constant aggravation�, which is great!�
In related news, Kristen recently revealed that she thinks the �Breaking Dawn� sex scenes should be adult,but not vulgar. She said it could be suggestive and sexy without being vulgar. However it has to happen because they�re adults now,and not kids anymore.
ontheflix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment