Thursday, July 8, 2010

Xavier Samuel Beeing Friendly with Fans in NYC

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Stepping out for a bout of shopping, Xavier Samuel was spotted in SoHo in New York City on Thursday (July 8).

The �Eclipse� stud looked super cute in jeans and a button up as he made his way down the street, and was nice enough to stop and pose for pictures with adoring fans.

In other news, not looking for a competition, Mr Samuel recently spoke with MTV at the premiere of �The Sorcerer�s Apprentice� about the outrageous box office sales �Eclipse� has brought in.

The confident actor told, "I was just kind of focused on doing a good job, but we're here tonight for 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice' and also a good friend of mine, [actress] Teresa Palmer, who's a fellow Adelaiden from Australia, so I thought I'd come out and show my support. I heard it's a really cool film."


Source via ohnotheydidnt

No comments:

Post a Comment