KATE PICKS BRYCE:
For the first time in the company�s 18-year history, Kate Spade will feature a celebrity in its advertisements, beginning this spring. The actor in question, Bryce Dallas Howard
, also happens to be a brand devotee. �The Kate Spade offer came up and I kind of lost my mind. There�s something about that brand that, from a young age, I really, really, really connected with. It was always the thing I wanted for Christmas�since I was 15 or 16,� said Howard. �It represents a lifestyle that I always really loved.�It�s my first experience [in an ad campaign]. But I wouldn�t have been good otherwise.�It just would have been obvious if I weren�t into the brand.�Deborah LLoyd, president and chief creative officer of Kate Spade, said, �We�ve been looking for someone to have a partnership with, as opposed to a flirtation. We loved her, and that she grew up with the brand.�She�s not just a pretty face. She�s a multitalented woman, which represented the brand very well.�
The quirky, neon-hued advertisements feature Howard in head-to-toe Kate Spade (�except for the nail polish,� said Lloyd) in playful poses on roller skates, riding a bike and shouting into a bullhorn. �It was so much fun, it was all the things that I like to do: bike riding, a lot of dancing, hopping around, being playful and fun, and nothing felt at all staged,� Howard insisted.
The ads prominently display the company�s latest handbag silhouette, the Scout satchel, in various bright hues and sizes.
Beyond her modeling duties, Howard has a full schedule as of late, thanks to her toddler son, Theodore, in addition to the four films she�s starring in, writing and producing.
source | twilightsagafan | IrishTwilightSisters
No comments:
Post a Comment