Monday, January 10, 2011

Nikki Reed Made Minimum Wage

Photobucket
We all know Nikki Reed as the stunning vampiress Rosalie from The Twilight Saga.
But did you know she once upon a time had a regular job? The 22-year-old actress told Zink mag that her brother, Nathan, bet her she couldn�t land a regular job. But she did!
Nikki shared, �He brought up a very valid point, which is that I�d never worked a normal job. I�ve worked hard; I�ve been living on my own since I was 14. But I didn�t know what it was like to make minimum wage. I walked around, and I was giving my resum�, which had nothing on it, to department stores just because my brother sort of bet me to see how long it would take me to get a job. And it was really difficult. I was pulling the whole, �But I�m an actor, and maybe you would�ve seen something I�ve done.��


JustJaredJr | thevampireclub | diariotwilight

No comments:

Post a Comment