Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Old/New Video Of Rob Talking about Kristen
I-You guys both talked about how you had such natural chemistry when you first got on set. Would you been able to fake it if you didn�t have that or was that vital to the shoot?
RP- I don�t know, I mean I guess I don�t know if I was faking it the whole time, I have no idea but I don�t know we definitely had a strange dynamic like um it didn�t feel like, it was kind of I mean I was just kind of intimidated by her and is weird and at the same time I thought you�re younger than me you can�t intimidate me so you�re kind of fighting it yourselves all the time which I guess kind of worked for it.
I-Why were you so intimidated?
RP- She�s just like I don�t know just something about her like right from the um test she�s like I don�t know there�s like a fiercesomeness if that�s a real word um fierceness not fiercesomeness um yeah it just seems like she�s got there is an anger behind her quietness and also she doesn�t feel the need to speak like I always find that, that freaks me out I have to keep talking the whole time and then with someone who just sits there and doesn�t say anything is always really embarrassing.
I-But you were able to work it out and you actually developed the chemistry
RP- Yeah it became like a really strange it really was like cause every scene is just really intense we, it just became like a sort of bubble like separate from the cast and separate from other people and stuff which I guess was the whole point in the movie.
I-You also had so many intimate scenes with her is that kind of weird to just walk away after the shooting is done?
RP-Yeah I guess it was always weird.
Source | robstendreams
Labels:
Kristen Stewart,
Robert Pattinson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment