Rob party-hops with a smile
I�ve always prided myself on my ability to stay calm and cool in the face of fame. If your job is interviewing celebrities, you can�t afford to get starstruck and risk coming off as unprofessional. But sometimes, when I�m just observing celebrities as a regular bystander, my inner teen comes out. And that�s exactly what happened when Robert Pattinson and his fiery red hair walked by me last night at the Golden Globes.
Here�s how it happened: I bumped into Christian Bale, whom I congratulated on his big win, and made my way over to the HBO party entrance. I look over and see Peter Facinelli stroll by with one hand in his pocket, and I instantly grabbed Russ Weakland to point him out. No sooner than I pointed at Peter did I notice a flash of red hair and �. R-Patz himself. �Ahhh!� I squealed, digging my nails into Russ�s arm. I stood paralyzed. Did I act completely unprofessional, run to the stairs, and pull out my camera? Or did I look around, pretending someone else had shrieked, and then casually watch Rob walk by like I see him all the time?
I think you can see from the photo above what I ended up choosing.
The boys ended up at the NBC Universal after party next, and I made eye contact with Peter as I scarfed down macaroni and cheese. He laughed at me � �That good huh?� � and then walked up to the bar to order drinks and text his wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment