Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rob's Access Hollywood interview. YT video added!





�Your hair is a dif�fer�ent color,� Access Hollywood�s Shaun Robin�son noted when Robert hit Access� Golden Globes red car�pet platform.

�I know,� Robert laughed. �I�ve been try�ing to fig�ure it out.�

Robert hinted that his hair color change had to do with his var�i�ous projects � the next �Twi�light Saga� install�ment � �Break�ing Dawn: Part I� � and the upcom�ing �Water for Elephants.�

�It�s a dif�fer�ent color in �Twi�light� than it is in �Water For Ele�phants� so I had to do a kind of rush dye job on it,� he continued.

�Did you do it your�self?� Shaun asked

�Just like some mousse� isn�t it amaz�ing?� he laughed.

�Break�ing Dawn� won�t be out until Novem�ber 18, but a photo sur�faced online on Sun�day, show�ing Robert and his co-star, Kris�ten Stew�art, embrac�ing in bed as Edward and Bella.

�Ooh,� Robert said when Shaun whipped out the pic�ture. (Click HERE to see it)

�I just saw this today for the first time,� Robert con�tin�ued. �Very pretty� It�s funny that�s the first pic�ture they released� Kind of giv�ing it away a lit�tle bit.�

While fans wait for the first install�ment of �Break�ing Dawn,� Robert will keep his fans sat�is�fied with �Water for Ele�phants,� which sees him play�ing a young man who joins a trav�el�ing cir�cus as a vet after his par�ents pass away.

�I�m really excited about it com�ing out,� Robert raved. �I�ve been doing some addi�tional stuff today and yes�ter�day, and I think� I have a feel�ing it�s going to be really good.�

Robert added that his new film, due out on April 22, and also star�ring Reese With�er�spoon, �The Cape�s� James Frain and Hal Hol�brook, has a clas�sic sort of feel.

�It�s like a big old-fashioned movie,� he said. �It feels like kind of 40s Hol�ly�wood. So, I hope that comes across. It�s got a sort of nos�tal�gic fac�tor that I miss anyway.�


via ToR from twibritneyfan

No comments:

Post a Comment