Saturday, January 16, 2010

WARNING contains Eclipse SPOILERS

Eclipse preview: how the book's been changed

Life & Style got ahold of a script for Eclipse, the third installment of the Twilight film saga. And while the basic plot of Melissa Rosenberg's screenplay stays true to Stephenie Meyer's best seller, Twi-hards might be miffed by some key changes:
IN THE BOOK:
� Edward accidentally wakes Bella in bed and the two make up post-kidnapping.
IN THE MOVIE:
� There's no version of this fan-favorite scene in the script.
IN THE BOOK:
� After abducting Bella, Edward pulls her leg over his hip while they lie in bed.
IN THE MOVIE:
� Despite numerous "passionate kisses" between Bella and Edward, there's no leg hitch
IN THE BOOK:
� Rosalie fills in Bella on her back-story in Edward's bedroom.
IN THE MOVIE:
� Rosalie tells a rushed version of the tale in the yard while the others prepare for battle
IN THE BOOK:
� Jacob gives Bella a bracelet for graduation, and Edward gives her a diamond-heart charm.
IN THE MOVIE:
� Sadly, Bella gets none of this bling from her boys in the film.

Source

Sv: Eclipse preview: hur boken har �ndrats

Life & Style fick tag i ett manus f�r Eclipse, den tredje versionen av det h�r Twilight filmen saga. Och �ven om den grundl�ggande tomnen av Melissa Rosenbergs manus �r troget Stephenie Meyer's stors�ljare, s� kan Twi-Hards bli uppr�rda av n�gra viktiga f�r�ndringar:

I boken:
� Edward v�cker av misstag Bella i s�ngen och de tv� g�r upp efter kidnappningen.

I filmen:
� Det finns ingen version av denna fan-favorit scen i manus.

I boken:
� Efter bortf�randet av Bella, drar Edward hennes ben �ver hans h�ft medan de ligger i s�ngen.

I filmen:
� Trots m�nga "passionerade kyssar" mellan Bella och Edward, s� finns det inga ben Hitch

I boken:
� Rosalie ber�ttar sin ber�ttelse f�r Bella i Edward sovrum.

I filmen:
� Rosalie ber�ttar en hastig version av ber�ttelsen p� g�rden medan de andra f�rbereda sig f�r strid

I boken:
� Jacob ger Bella ett armband f�r examen, och Edward ger henne en diamant-hj�rtformad berlock.

I filmen:
� Tyv�rr f�r Bella inget av detta bling fr�n hennes pojkar i filmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment