Have you ever seen a soccer fan vampire?
Four bodyguards, a frisk and, obviously, cellphone confiscation. If I had forgotten Robert Pattinson�s every girls in the world�s idol, his security service would had been there to remind me so. Fortunately, he seems less cold and strict than what he�s got around. With Eclipse, he�s in Edward Cullen shoes for the third time. In this next to last movie of the Twilight Saga, we can find as many fights as one could see in a real action movie and new love issues for the female main character: Bella (Kristen Stewart) has to choose between the vampire Edward (Robert Pattinson) and the werewolf Jacob (Taylor Lautner). Even if in the real life, she knows exactly who to choose: some behind-the-scene rumors have she and Pattinson are dating. Pattinson, anyway, stars surprisingly saying: �It hasn�t been very good, but you�ve got it�
Excuse me, what are you talking about?
Your World Cup Championship�s first match. Italy-Paraguay. You played better than England against USA.
Excuse me, are you a fan?
Yes, Arsenal�s. England always lets me down: every time we think to do big, we fail.
Do you like Capello as a coach?
After the first match, not anymore!
Let�s talk about the movie: this third chapter of the saga is full of action and fights, surprisingly. How has it been?
On the screen they�re great, but when you act they can be boring, especially if there�ll be special effects and lots of technology involved. Everything goes like this: �put your arm this way, look up, be tight�. I missed my previous movie, Remember Me, where I have really fought with two stuntmen who told me where to hit them. It has been an excellent anti-stress exercise.
In the movie we see again the love triangle between you,
Bella and Jacob. Have you ever been the third wheel in real life?
Yes, but only for a short time. It�s really horrible. But when I�m dating someone, I always take a look at every other men around.
So you�re dating someone?
I know you have to ask me that, but I don�t talk about my private life.
We can say you let something slip� are you jealous?
No, I�m just a very unsecure person.
It�s strange. Your career is up. Don�t you think you�ll always be pointed to as the �Twilight vampire�?
It�s a chance, you�re right, but for me Edward is just a role. Maybe I�ll be the �Twilight guy� forever, but I could do something even bigger and being remembered for that. Or, if I know myself, I could do something very stupid, like being arrested. And they would take the �beautiful vampire� thing out of me for sure.
How�s your relationship with fans? Are you free to go to the pub?
I can do that in London, �cause they�re more interested in soccer players. In Los Angeles I can�t. When we shot in Italy, I just went in some lonely little towns in Tuscany.
Do you go often in England?
As soon as I can. The last time I�ve been there was to vote. I like politics, I always try to keep up
Are you keeping up with the Gulf Of Mexico catastrophe too?
Yes, it seems unbelievable they haven�t find a solution yet. Obama said it�s the greatest disaster after 9/11 and he�s right.
So, are you a nature activist?
I like it, but I�d like to do something more. When I worked with Pierce Brosnan I�ve understood what the nature issue really is. He doesn�t use plastic bottles. Everyone should do that, me first.
?
source
No comments:
Post a Comment