Actor Also Discusses Working With George Clooney, David Cronenberg, And The Death Of �Bubba Nosferatu�
You have upcoming roles in George Clooney�s �The Ides Of March� and David Cronenberg�s �Cosmopolis.� Can you discuss those roles and how they were offered to you?
The Clooney thing I read awhile ago, and he knew he was gonna be doing it now. It�s a really really really really good script and a really nice part. No reason not to do it. �Cosmopolis� was the same thing. I�ve met Cronenberg a couple of times, and I�ve had sort of a number of funny near-misses with movies of his, and I ended up not doing them for various reasons. I think �A History of Violence,� there was something I was going to end up doing in that. I love his movies, and he�s a great guy. It�s a very bizarre part. I�m gonna let it remain a mystery. It�s a really strange character.
Via cosmopolisfilm
No comments:
Post a Comment