Friday, March 25, 2011

Tinsel Korey Talks About 'Breaking Dawn' & Makeup

Photobucket

Ology has a new interview with the wolf pack mom of the group, Tinsel Korey. Tinsel gives us a look into Breaking Dawn filming for the wolf pack, what it�s like to be one of only two girls in the big group of guys and what it�s like to go through the makeup process to achieve the scars for her character, Emily. Read more below:

What�s it like being one of the only girls around the wolfpack?
They are like my brothers. We�re really like a family. Just from the Twilight conventions and stuff like that, we get to see each other a lot more. Most of the time when you�re filming a movie, it�s kind of like summer camp. You finish it and you�re like, �Yeah, we should keep in touch.� And that never happens. But with this, where we�re constantly doing promotion for the movie and seeing each other and interacting with the fans, we�ve had more of a chance to bond as a family. And I�m kind of like a guy�s girl anyway. I get along better with guys I think than I do with girls. I don�t know. They are like my brothers. They are really cool.

Fair enough. I saw the photos you tweeted during the whole makeup process. Tell me about that.
It�s really claustrophobic. They only have two spaces where your nostrils are so you can breathe. All of a sudden, it gets really really hot. You just have to focus on your breathing. They told me how they�ve had rock stars come in and completely panic because it�s so claustrophobic. But once it comes off, it feels glorious.

Haha. Do you get recognized a lot without the big scar?
Not really. When I have the bangs, I think a little bit more, but we didn�t actually cut them for Breaking Dawn. So I don�t know if people will recognize me more in this movie. But I think the bangs and also the scars�.a lot of people when I don�t have the scars are like, �Oh, I didn�t even recognize you.� I don�t think it makes that much of a difference, but apparently it does. Also, I don�t look at people when I�m walking around because it makes me paranoid. So maybe people are recognizing me and I just don�t see it? I don�t get paparazzi following me around.

That�s good. So what�s it like working with Taylor Lautner?
I don�t get to see Taylor outside filming. You know, he came up and said, �Hi,� and he�s really sweet. Obviously, he has way more fans than any of us. He�s constantly dealing with paparazzi and fans and stuff like that. So he�s kind of separate than the rest of the wolfpack. We don�t get as much attention as he does. It�s just hard for him to go out without getting recognized. We get to hang out a bit during filming, but after that we don�t really get to see him that much. But he�s really nice.

Is it the same way with Rob, Kristen and the rest of the cast of vampires?
I�ve seen Nikki after filming. We had a really good chat. I wanted to hang out with her because I�ve been reading some of her blogs and stuff and she really seems cool. But we started filming Breaking Dawn again, so they�re still busy. Same thing with Taylor. So you don�t really get to hang out as much with them. Plus, none of my scenes are with them as well. So it�s almost like you�re shooting a completely different movie. You have the high school kids. And then the vampires and Volturi. And then us. It�s completely different filming processes.

Read more here on the source: ology

Source: ology via Twilightersanonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment