So what are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart like? �As individuals, they�re down to earth,� Chaske said at the NYC premiere of The Bounty Hunter last night. �They�re good people.�
And first on his list of new movies to see is Kristen�s rock �n� roll biopic. �I�m going to go check it out. I want to see The Runaways. I�m a big rock n roll fan.�
Why would Rob make a good boyfriend? �He�s very intelligent,� said Chaske, who plays Sam Uley, while he praised Kristen for being �down to earth�.
Although being coy about the details of the movie, he admitted they filmed �a campfire that was really cool,� adding, �You�ve gotta remember most� people didn�t know who we were, then all of a sudden here comes this movie, and it launches you to international fame.
�Everyone�s really gracious about it, and very down to earth. I�m very lucky. Very lucky.�
okmagazine via RPLife
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Chaske Spencer: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are �Good People�
Labels:
Chaske Spencer,
Kristen Stewart,
Robert Pattinson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment