From Uk's Cosmo:
Lost�s Emily De Ravin, 28, locks lips with RP in her new film, but says work comes second. Job swap, anyone?
*Tell us about the finest men you�ve worked with � included Johnny Depp and Robert Patinson�
- Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors. When we met on Public Enemies he was genuinely nice. The Lost guys are too, and Robert Pattinson couldn�t be more of a great guy. He�s insanely talented, but I don�t even think he knows that.
*Were you intrigued to be working with him after all the Twilight publicity?
-I didn�t really know who he was! I�ve never been a tabloid reader or a person who follows what somebody is going to the grocery store for.
*You can�t have escaped the Twilight phenomenon though?
-The fan base is wonderful. But shooting with Rob in New York was crazy. There were girls climbing all over him, which did make things difficult. He�d been through it all before but it was very new to me. Because the majority of fans were teenage girls. I felt like, �Oh, God, they all hate me.� You walk out and they�re like, �Who�s this girl with the guy we�re here to see?� but then they saw me smiling, and they we�re like �Oh she�s actually nice!�
*You got to kiss Rob too�
-That was a very spontaneous thing actually, which tabloid-wise came out as us making out on the beach, but really we were filming.
*And now you have to say he�s a good kisser, right?
-(Laughs) It�s in contract, yes.
*Who is the most famous person in your phone?
-I guess Rob�s is the obvious choice.
todotwilightsaga via spunkransom via robsessed
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Emilie DeRavin Tells Us What It's Like To Kiss Robert Pattinson
Labels:
Emilie de Ravin,
lost,
Remember Me,
Robert Pattinson,
Twilight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment