Saturday, March 13, 2010

EXCLUSIVE! Is Kristen Stewart Going To Start A Band With Her �Runaways� Co-Stars?



Kristen Stewart, Scout Taylor-Compton and Stella Maeve had so much fun playing �80s punk rockers The Runaways in their new biopic, they don�t want their rock-star lifestyle to end. Stella spoke with HollywoodLife.com on March 11 at the Los Angeles premiere of The Runaways, and she told us she wants to start a band with the girls! �Me, Scout and Kristen really need to start one,� she said enthusiastically. �Me and Kristen talk about it, but with everyone�s schedules it is really hard to actually do it.�

And while the band may seem like just a day dream, Stella has everyone�s roles already picked out! �I would be the drummer and Kristen would be on the guitar,� she told us. �Scout would play the drums too, so we�ll have to work that out. Maybe we could double drum. And Scout sings. I do NOT sing!�

She also had nothing but great things to say about co-star Kristen. �She is such a great girl,� Stella told us. �I am so excited to got to work alongside her because we became best friends! � We always keep in touch and we all hang out. I think we will always be in touch. We really have something special, and no matter what happens we will always be friends.�


hollywoodlife

No comments:

Post a Comment