LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning share a smooch in their new rock �n� roll movie, �The Runaways,� but Kristen said one thing got in the way � the law.
�She was 15, and I wasn�t allowed to grope her,� Kristen, 19, told Access Hollywood on Wednesday at the press junket for her new rocker film. �I�m actually not kidding, there are major restrictions that I don�t remember [from] when I was younger.
�I don�t want to give anything way. It�s a really passionate, hardcore scene,� she continued. �No, it�s just a kiss. It�s not really a big deal.�
�It�s just something that happened in their lives,� Dakota told Access of the kissing scene. �In the script, it�s not like a big build up or something that they talk about afterwards.�
The two play teenage members of �70s all-girl rock act The Runaways, starring as the iconic Joan Jett (Kristen) and Cherie Currie (Dakota).
�It looks great in the movie, but we are not close to the musicians that they are,� Kristen said.
But the two loved looking like rock stars � and plan to share their outfits with the women who inspired the film.
�I loved the outfits, I kept most all of them,� Dakota said. �Cherie gave her corsets away and we had them remade for the movie, [so] I�m going to give her one and I think that will be really cool.�
�I gave Joan a leather jacket,� Kristen said. �I wrote all over the back of it.�
�The Runaways� is due April 9.
Accesshollywood
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Kristen Stewart On Kissing Dakota Fanning: �I Wasn�t Allowed To Grope Her!�
Labels:
Cherie Currie,
Dakota Fanning,
Joan Jett,
Kristen Stewart,
the Runaways
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment